| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Washington, Ia in August is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 94.5mm (3.7in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Washington, Ia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Washington, Ia, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Washington, Ia:
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) NW
- Des Moines, Iowa, Usa - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) WNW
- Indianola, Ia, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) W
- Spickard, Mo, Usa - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) WSW
- Steffenville, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NE
- Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa - 133.8 kms (83.1 miles) ENE
- Galva, Il, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) E
- La Harpe, Il, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Aledo, Il, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Monmouth, Il, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) E
- Burlington, Iowa, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) ESE
- Rushville, Il, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SE
- Griggsville, Il, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SE